Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Worth a Read?

I started reading The Beck Diet Solution last night. I have really only read the introduction but it has some pretty common sense ideas in it so far. I will start tonight doing the daily tasks that are prescribed in the book. It has 6 weeks worth of tasks that are supposed to change the way you think about food and eating. Many of the tasks are things I already do such as tracking everything you eat. But there are also some new things for me that just might help in the area of maintaining my weight loss. I will report back on the various task and let you know how it is going.

Skylar has turned farmer. She spent Monday planting squash, corn, sunflowers and marigolds with my mom. I asked her if she was going to eat any of the veggies, and she quickly replied "No, they are just to look at." I bet we get her to try some before the summer is over. I just hope that her thumb is greener than mine or they won't even come up.

No comments: