Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Busy Week

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted. I guess I have been busy. I took last Thursday and Friday off work, but it was no vacation. I spent all day Thursday cleaning house. I finally got around to some of those jobs that I just put off too long. I found the floor in both Skylar's and Stephen's rooms. I took advantage of not having them at home and got rid of some junk. It was a good decluttering. I need to do that more often.

Friday, Brian, Skylar and I went on a field trip to the Little Rock Zoo with Stephen's school. It was a wild day. There were probably 20-30 other schools there visiting that day, so needless to say it was a bit crowded. And after what seems like years of construction and renovations on that zoo, there are still many exhibits that either aren't open or are empty. The kids all seemed to enjoy it though.

The rest of the weekend was spent generally goofing off. It was nice. Too bad we can't do that every weekend. This weekend we will be participating in Relay for Life - the big fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. We will spend most of the night Friday walking the track at the high school. Needless to say Saturday will be spent resting.

No comments: