- Wallpaper paste is very sticky.
- Someone did a quality job of putting that wallpaper up.
- Quality wallpaper installation does not come down easily.
- NEVER put wallpaper on Sheetrock that has not been painted or primed...it is even harder to take down.
- Wallpaper removal is tedious and takes a lot of patience.
I am happy to say that the paper is all down and the walls are scrubbed and ready to be primed. I am now in the process of taping off. Hopefully the primer can start going on tomorrow.