Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I am Normal!!!

Never thought you would hear me say that did you? Well according to the CDC website my BMI or Body Mass Index falls into the normal catagory - probably for the first time since I was 4. While I am at the top of the normal range, I am not overweight. It is amazing to know that I have gone from being obese with a BMI of 35.4 right before I got pregnant with Skylar to being normal with a BMI of 24 now. And it is going to get better!!!!


What is even better is my 15 year class reunion is coming up in about a month. Many of these people haven't seen me since the last reunion which was about the time I hit my highest non pregnant weight. Here is a picture of me at that reunion.

Not pretty is it...I will post a recent picture soon...you won't even recognize me.

No comments: