It's been a few weeks since I participated in Thankful Thursday. Trust me it's not that I haven't been thankful...just busy.
I am thankful for:
- A Heavenly Father that loves me no matter what.
- A loving husband who loves me no matter what.
- Two beautiful, smart kids that love me even when I have to discipline them.
- A church family that loves everyone enough to comfort when they need comforted, encourage when they need encouragement, and even confront when they need confronted.
- Casting Crowns new cd that comes out next Tuesday - I can't wait to hear more of it.
- Great seats for the Casting Crowns concert in October and a great group of friends to go with.
- Skylar's new preschool. She is already learning a lot and she loves it.
For more Thankful Thursday participants or to participate go to Sting My Heart!