Friday, April 20, 2007

Let's see....

Since last week there have been several things that have happened. I finally got my ring back on Friday. Brian not only got my rings sized but he had a new wedding band made for me. It is really pretty. It has crosses engraved on either side of the diamond in my engagement ring. I will post a picture as soon as I get a chance to take one.

Tax season is officially over - FINALLY!!!!! It was really getting stressful on everyone by the end. We have all had a few days to recover now and things are getting back to normal. We are all looking forward to a few days off to get our lives back in order. I plan on taking off one day next week just to clean house - by myself. And next Friday, the whole family is going to the zoo with Stephen's class.

Speaking of Stephen - he got in trouble at school for the first time this week. I don't know what is up with him. He has always been a good kid at school even when his attitude at home leaves a lot to be desired. He tried to scare a kid coming out of the bathroom, which disrupted not only his class but the class next door. Then he was caught throwing rocks on the playground with a group of boys. Next he pushed a boy at the water fountain. None of this is like Stephen at all. He will be in discipline p.e. today at school because of it, and he is grounded from playing with any of his Star Wars toys or his X-Box at home for the next week in addition to being made to go to bed 20 minutes early each night for the next week. We also made him write a note to Mrs. Heidenreich explaining why he acted the way he did and apologizing for his behaviour. I hope he learns a lesson from this and we don't have anymore discipline problems.

No comments: