Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year

So I am a couple of days late, but happy new year anyway. I have no resolutions to share with you like I have seen on many blogs. I stopped making them a long time ago, because they are a joke anyway right. And why wait until the new year to resolve to do something good, productive, or fun with your life. Each and every morning that God allows us to wake up and get out of bed is a new day full of potential...a fresh start each and every day.

That's how I am approaching the dreaded "tax season" here at work too. One day at a time. Otherwise, I will just be overwhelmed. I started stressing yesterday and it was the first official day. There is so much to do and only so many hours in the day, but I know we will make it through. We always do. It won't be easy. It won't be stress free. But we will make it - on day at a time.

No comments: