Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Holding Steady

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So there was no change in my weight this week. I know that if I had made better choices this weekend I would have seen a slight drop, but I didn't and I will take what I got. I have been doing better at getting my water intake up. The last 2 days I have had 80+ ounces. Needless to say I have made many trips down the hall to the restroom. I have also tried to do better at excercising. I still haven't made it outside to walk, but i did dust off the seat of my stationary bike a few more times this week.

I have been reading a very interesting blog concerning weight over at girltalk. They are running a series of interviews with authors David Kotter and Dr. Jeffrey Trimark. They have a book scheduled to be published next year called Eat and Be Content. They have brought out some thought provoking ideas about overeating, discontent and sin. While I haven't read enough to know that I agree with everything they say, they have definitely given me some food for thought about the way I view food, eating, weightloss and how it relates to my spiritual life.

5 comments:

Mom said...

I will have to check that out, glad you didn't gain at all, have a wonderful week and see you next Weds.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on maintaining. Sounds like you are doing quite well.
Path to Health

Mamacita Tina said...

Getting the water in can be a huge help, good job there. And using your bike is a great way to get some exercise. I'm struggling with the exercise topic myself. Sigh.

Diana Swallow said...

Congrats on maintaining! You know what it takes to get going and when you are ready, it will happen

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

New here just wanna say hi... thank you for sharing an interesting site...girl talk... Well came across to your blog from http://www.talesfromthescales.net