Today I am thankful for:
- My children getting to enjoy their grandparents. I don't tell them enough how much I appreciate them being involved in the lives of our kids. And though they get to enjoy the grand kids a little too much at times, I hope they are thankful they are involved in the kids' lives as well.
- What Skylar is learning in preschool. She comes home everyday telling us something new. Sunday morning she just started spouting out the books of the Old Testament. She is absorbing so much.
- Stephen's outgoing personality. He has never met a stranger and goes out of his way to talk to everyone. This fact was driven home this week when he was selected to be an ambassador at school. For the rest of the semester, he has been chosen to help out any new students that transfer into his school by showing them around and just being a friend while they get adjusted.
- God's amazing ability to completely transform someone into a whole new creature -
Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are
passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2Cr 5:17
- My loving hubby who survived another birthday.
- Tomorrow is Friday.
- A weekend weather forecast looks wonderful. I look forward to spending some time outdoors observing some of the many miracles of God's creation. I hope to take the kids to the park and get some pictures while we are out.
- My friends who can always seem to make me laugh.
For more inspiring Thankful Thursday posts head over to Sting My Heart.
And a little update on the birthday present dilemma - the kids got Brian a couple of Christian tshirts at CBO. He acted a little surprised to get something, and he couldn't get mad at me since the kids bought them - right!?!