Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Picture Perfect

Saturday afternoon the weather was absolutely perfect (one of my 3 days a year that I actually want to be outside) so we took the kids to the state park on Petit Jean Mountain. Of course I had an ulterior motive for the little trip. I wanted to get some new pictures of the kids. Of course they were way to interested in playing to want to deal with posing for mom, so I got lots of action shots of them enjoying the afternoon. I finally got a few posed shots and while Stephen is a real ham when it comes to getting in front of the camera, Skylar is a model in the making not at all into posing for mom. Some of the looks on her face when I snapped the pictures are absolutely priceless. I will post more later but here are a couple for your viewing pleasure.


No comments: