It's Thursday once again and I count it a blessing to share what I am thankful for this week:
- That God is faithful to forgive - especially when people aren't able to do the same.
- The much needed rain we have had this week. It has been wonderful.
- Christian writers such as Jan Karon, Stephanie Grace Whitson, Karen Kingsbury, and many others who have touched my heart with their writing.
- Christian friends who keep me accountable, as well as listen when I just need to talk.
- My sweet husband, who I feel closer to now than ever before.
- Healthy children who are growing everyday - both physically and spiritually.
- The many comments I receive here at my blog. It amazes me that people I have never met will leave such encouraging words - especially when I know there are family and friends who read that never leave a comment.
I know when I read the other posts at Sting My Heart I will think of many other things I should have listed - so go on over and check out everyone's lists.