- I am very thankful that tonight is the last night of VBS.
- I am thankful for the blessings I have received this week at VBS - even though it is a lot of hard work, there is really no feeling like seeing young children rejoicing in the Lord.
- I am thankful that as of tomorrow at 11 am I will be off work for the next 9 days.
- I am thankful that I am back in my comfort zone with my weight.
- I am thankful for my new Wednesday and Friday babysitter. The kids really love spending time with their "Aunt" Regennia. She is really good with them, going above the call of duty by bathing them and getting them ready for VBS.
- I am thankful that the Lord has blessed me with a wonderful family, a wonderful church, and a wonderful workplace. I am truly blessed in every part of my life.
Laurel is hosting Thankful Thursday today...Go run see her and get in on the Gratitude! :)