Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July and Anniversary

So it is time for every one's Independence Day celebrations. I hope everyone is safe and enjoys time with friends and family. It was thirteen years ago on the Fourth of July that Brian and I tied the knot. It is hard to believe it has been that long. We have been through many ups and downs, but God has brought us through it all. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and even though we don't always see eye to eye, we have stood by each other through thick and thin (quite literally if you look at some of my before pics). I look forward to many more happy years together - I love you.

About my last post - OK I am done whining for a while. After posting, I got to thinking about how blessed I really am and felt silly complaining about my situation. I really do appreciate all of the prayers that have gone up for me. It is a blessing to know there are other Christian women out there who don't even know me that are willing to say a prayer for me. I have turned the situation over to God, and I know that I can't control anything unless I am willing to give all control over to Him.

1 comment:

jenny leigh said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!