Thursday, July 03, 2008

A Little Time Off

Well it's vacation time again. And I am sooooooo ready. This year we decided to stick close to home. We are going to be spending a few days in Northwest Arkansas. We will only be about 2.5 hours from home, but at least we will be somewhere. We don't really have anything scheduled to do. We are just going to play it by ear. I know there will be swimming as Skylar's only requirement was that the hotel have an indoor pool. In fact she just wanted to go back to the same place we went last year. So of course, I obliged her by finding an indoor pool. We really just plan on relaxing. Maybe seeing a movie - there is still a drive-in movie theater up in that area. Of course, I am sure there will be some shopping. Stephen was even excited to hear there were some Civil War battlegrounds near there. He really must have enjoyed that last year. Anyway, I am sure we will find plenty to keep us busy, and I will try to give a full report - or at least some pictures - when we return.

No comments: