Monday, December 03, 2007

A State of Neglect

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog lately. Sure I have posted a few pictures but that's it. I could tell you how terribly busy I have been but the truth is I have just been really lazy. I have these really great posts all written in my head but by the time I sit down at the computer, I just don't feel like writing. So I won't even attempt to "catch-up", I will just try to do better.

Last Tuesday Brian and I played hooky from work - don't get the wrong idea - it was planned well in advance with all of the appropriate measures taken to get vacation days etc, but we just took the day off by ourselves. We sent the kids off to school and hit the road. We took a nice little drive down to Hot Springs. While we didn't do any of the traditional "Hot Springs" stuff while we were there, it was a very pleasant drive. We did a little shopping, had a wonderful lunch at Red Lobster, and then headed to Little Rock for more shopping. We managed to finish the majority of our Christmas shopping, on top of spending a day alone. I think we should plan to play hooky more often...

No comments: