Friday, March 02, 2007

High School Revisited

I just love those questionnaires that go around on e-mail. I don't always respond, but I really like reading others' responses. Sometimes you really learn something about someone you thought you knew. Anyway, here is one I got this week that was a little different so I decided to post it here.

1. Who was your best friend?Angela Ussery, Amy Miller, Michelle Wilcox
2. What kind of car did you drive? 1966 Mustang
3. It's Friday night, where were you? Playing in band at a Devil Dog football or basketball game or riding around town from Sonic to McDonalds with my friends
4. Were you a party animal?nope.
5. Were you considered a flirt? not even
6. Ever skip school? I don’t think so
7. Were you a nerd? big time – still am
8. Did you get suspended/expelled? no
9. Can you sing the fight song? No – don’t know the alma mater either – wasn’t necessary to learn the words when you played in band
10. Who was your Favorite teacher? Mrs. Cavender
11. Favorite class? GT Seminar or French – did we ever learn anything in Mrs. Conley’s classes?
12. One of your best memories of high school? Hanging out with my friends – we always laughed so much
13. School mascot? Devil Dog
14. Did you go to Prom? Yes
15. If you could go back and do it over, would you?Probably not, but knowing what I know now I would be more outgoing
16. What do you remember most about graduation? speaking in front of everyone and being scared to death
17. Who was your high school sweetheart? do we have to go there?
18. Where were you on senior day? we had a senior day?
19. Did you have a job your Senior year? If you count babysitting
20. Where did you go most often for lunch? To Mr. Anderson room to get some chips and then on the courtyard with everybody. I think I ate in the cafeteria once in 3 years
21. Have you gained weight since then? lots – but thankfully I have lost it all
22. What did you do after graduation? spent 4 years at ATU getting my degree in business administration and got married, worked, had two wonderful kids
23. When did you graduate? 1992
24. Who was your Senior prom date? Jason Dickey
25. Are you going to your 15yr class reunion? probably….this year
26. Who was your home room teacher? Mrs Cavender
27. What grade of High School was you favorite? Tough one – there are special memories from them all

No comments: