Monday, May 25, 2015

The View from Behind Bars

 No I haven't been jailed...this is the view from behind my handlebars.  As the days have gotten longer, I have been able to spend a little more time riding my bike around town.  I have to say I still enjoy it as much as ever.

Yesterday, as I was coasting down a little hill on Church Street, a "real" cyclist passed me.  He was all decked out in his bike gear on what was probably a very expensive bike.  It's not often I see other adults out on their bikes.  I hope he was enjoying his ride as much as I was enjoying mine.


There are a few more days left in May which is Bike Month.  I hope to get a few more rides in before the end of the month if the weather will cooperate.  It has been raining so much that I may have to trade in my bike for a canoe.

No comments: