Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh My Neglected Blog...

I just can't seem to get back in the swing of things. I have lots to write about but can't seem to make myself do it. It's strange how easy it is to break a good habit but the bad ones just hang on forever.

So in an effort to jump start my blogging, here is a list of upcoming topics most of which have long since passed but I never got around to blogging about them when they were current:
  1. Skylar's birthday party
  2. Stephen's birthday party
  3. Books I am reading
  4. Summer vacation
  5. Weighty issues
  6. Treadmill progress
  7. Pictures for your viewing pleasure
  8. Friendships - old acquaintances renewed
  9. Stephen's kickball tournament
  10. Skylar's last day of preschool

I am sure there will of course be other topics that come up but I hope to start marking things off this list soon.

No comments: