Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thankful Thursday

As my prayers continue to go up for the people who have suffered in the storms this week - some just 20 miles from my home - I am most thankful for God's hand of protection on my family and friends. As I said in yesterday's post, I have family and friends living in Atkins who were not even touched by the storms. I am also thankful for everyone who is making an effort to help those in need. I am touched by the outpouring of donations of money, time and supplies by so many people especially my good friends at the Clinton Sonic. It's sad that it takes a disaster to bring people together, but I am so glad that we do come together when something like this happens.

For more Thankful Thursday check out Sting My Heart.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Happy TT to you!

So blessed you were safe and so were your friends. God is so good.

Praying for others who were affected.

Blessings...

Denise said...

I am glad God was watching over your family, bless you.

bp said...

I'm thankful you are safe too. My prayers are for those impacted by this.

Wendy said...

So glad to hear that you and yours were kept safe. I will continue to keep all those affected by the storms in my prayers.

eph2810 said...

I am thankful with you for one of my dear friends has been safe through the ordeal of last week's storms.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Blessings to you and yours.