Friday, September 10, 2010

A New Project

I started a new project called Project 365. I will be attempting to take and post a photo each day for the next year. "Why," you ask. Here are a few of my reason:
  • It was somewhat of a challenge. My niece posted on facebook that she was undertaking the project, and asked if anyone would join her. I had considered the idea before and decided it was time to take the plunge...btw if you are interested, here is a link to her project...
  • I hope to be able to look back at this time next year and be able to recall something from each day of the year.
  • I am also hoping it will improve my photography skills. While I don't expect every picture to be a masterpiece, simply using my camera each day will help me to learn it better and allow me to see the masterpieces in everyday life.

So if you are at all interested in this little project, check it out at My Project365. And while you are at it, you might consider rising to the challenge yourself...

No comments: