Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Room With a View



So I have promised pictures of the house, but I have yet to follow through. That is because I still haven't finished unpacking, so there are still boxes sitting everywhere, and who wants to see boxes, right? While it isn't a picture of the house, I will give you this.




It's not the greatest picture, but this is the night time view from our bedroom window. The picture really doesn't do it justice at all.


And since we have moved the weather has really run the gamut from one extreme to the next. The first weekend we were here it snowed...the next weekend it was 80 degrees...and now we are back to freezing temps. The kids enjoyed this snowball fight on the front deck just 2 weeks ago...

And I do promise to eventually get some pictures of the house posted...



No comments: